Zoom compresses much of the functionality into a decidedly more compact footprint with the brand new R8. Giving you 2-track recording and 8-track playback, the R8 is a great solution for tracking your next album. Like its predecessor, the R8 is equipped with built-in effects and a 24-voice pad sampler, making the it a full-function audio production center. Plus, you can use the Zoom R8 8-Track Recorder/Interface/Control Surface as an audio interface, further bolstering the functionality of this sweet little recorder.
Zoom R8 Multitrack Recorder/Interface/Control Surface Features at a Glance:
- 8-channel playback, 2-channel simultaneous recording
- 48V phantom power available on 2 tracks
- Over 150 DSP effects including guitar amp models and mastering effects
- Records on up to 32GB SDHC
- 2 balanced XLR-1/4″ combination inputs
- Records in WAV 48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Over 4 hours of operation using 4 AA batteries/USB bus power (AC adapter included)
- Sync 2 R8s via USB for 4 tracks of simultaneous recording
- High-definition 24-bit/96kHz recording capability using digital audio software
- 2 in/1 out (2 x 1) via USB
- Full mixing and transport controls for Cubase, Logic, Sonar and more!
- USB Control Surface uses Mackie Control emulation
- Pad sampler with 24 voices (8 pads x 3 banks)
- Loop-based audio sequencer for music creation
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones for instant recording
- Includes 2GB SD card, 1.5GB drum loops, Steinberg Cubase E DAW software
Get yourZoom R8 8-Track Recorder/Interface/Control Surface now.