Yamaha PSR E463 Portable Keyboard Bundle
The Yamaha PSR E463 Portable Keyboard Bundle is the best beginner and student level keyboard for performing various styles of music, from the latest hits to vinyl favourites. It features a 61-key touch responsive keyboard with powerful on-board speakers and easy-to-use professional features like assignable Live Control dials, Quick Sampling, the Groove Creator and a USB Audio Recorder.
Yamaha PSR E463 Portable Keyboard Bundle Includes:
Yamaha PSR E463 Portable Keyboard Bundle Features:
- 758 high quality voices including Sweet! and Cool! voices
- 48-note polyphony (max)
- Quick Sampling function – 5 sample (1 Key Follow type + 4 One shot/Loop type) Max 9.6 sec/sample
- Groove Creator function – 35 grooves, 5 sections(4 main +1 Musical Climax)
- 235 auto accompaniment Styles
- USB Audio Recorder – 80 minutes. (.wav)
- 6W + 6W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers
- Assignable real-time Control Knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend
- Audio and MIDI transmission to iPads, Macs and Window PCs over USB
- Support for USB Memory Sticks
- AUX IN socket for connecting and playing along with your favourite music
- Arpeggio function
- Worldwide sounds for a wide range of genres
- Number of keys: 61
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Other Controllers:
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
- Knobs: Yes
Quick Sampling – The possibilities are endless
The easy to operate Quick Sampling feature means you can capture and play back your favourite sounds direct from the keyboard by using the AUX input.
Groove Creator – Make music like a DJ
You can perform the latest musical styles from the keyboard like a DJ – lay down a beat, tweak the groove, adjust the mix and get the party started!
High Sound Quality – The better an instrument sounds, the more it inspires you
We have a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
The PSR-E463 features a comprehensive library of 758 instrument Voices that will allow you to enjoy playing any musical genre.
Real-time backing tracks
235 Auto Accompaniment Styles provide real-time backing tracks based on the chords you play.
Worldwide EDM Content
The onboard Groove Creator supports western EDM (Electronic Dance Music) and various worldwide EDM grooves, allowing you to find just what you’re looking for.
High performance performance features
- 6W + 6W amplifiers drive the high-definition 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers, offering stunning clarity and detail
- Intuitive Live Control Knob interface
- Change sounds on-the-fly by switching the effect destination!
- Two assignable, real-time control knobs let you filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer
- 10 DSP effects can be assigned and controlled by the knobs for dynamic and expressive live performance
- The Pitch Bend wheel adjusts the pitch of the sound bringing voices like the Guitar, Sax and Trumpet to life
- Target button supports quick target change of effect destination
Experience instant inspiration with the PSR-E463’s Arpeggiator. It’s Hold Mode and allocated key-range help keep your hands on the keys rather than the buttons, allowing you to improvise over the patterns. The 150 included Arpeggio patterns adjust and morph around the notes and chords you play on the keyboard allowing for almost limitless creativity.
Class-Leading Connectivity – Connect to portable devices & computers for even more fun
The PSR-E463’s USB-To-Host port sends and receives both MIDI data and high quality digital audio transfer to and from iPads, iPhones, Macs and Windows PC. This means that recording into music production apps such as Cubasis and Cubase is easier than ever before, and a whole world of virtual instrument apps can be played using the PSR-E463’s keys.
Want to learn or play along to music from your Apple Music Library or Spotify playlists? Just connect an iPhone, iPad, Android or iPod device† to the AUX-In socket and press play. The music can play through the PSR-E463’s speakers whilst the built-in advanced Melody Suppressor lowers the volume of vocals and melody lines of the original recordings, leaving that part open for you to play or sing