Yamaha PSR E373 Portable Keyboard Deluxe Bundle
Portable keyboards have never been so powerful! The Yamaha PSR E373 Portable Keyboard Black Bundle is the upgrade to the popular E363 we’ve all been waiting for. Brimming with new features that will enhance every aspect of your performance, the Yamaha PSR E373 will take your keyboard skills to the next level.
Looking to add new textures to your music? The PSR E373 features Yamaha’s latest tone generator LSI for 622 breathtakingly authentic sounds. There are even 11 Super Articulation Lite voices which reproduce unique playing techniques which were previously difficult to emulate.
Transform your music into a production. With Yamaha’s Smart Chord function, the PSR E373 will play the correct backing chord for you – with just the press of a finger. This way you can focus on the music without having to worry about chord progressions and theory.
Yamaha PSR E373 Portable Keyboard Deluxe Bundle Features:
PSR-E373 is a 61-key, standard model of Portable Keyboard for those who touch keyboard instrument for the first time, or even for players for performance usage. It is loaded with versatile functions, an expressive touch-sensitive keyboard action and many convenient functions so that even beginners can enjoy playing it right away.
- 622 high quality Voices with improved sampling
- Touch-sensitive keyboard with 48-note polyphony
- Brand new DSP effects and 11 Super Articulation Lite Voices
- 205 auto accompaniment Styles
- 26 Harmony types
- 150 Arpeggio types
- “Keys to Success” with other lesson functions
- Duo mode
- Easy Song Book available for download
- USB TO HOST allowing two-way MIDI and digital audio transfer
- Melody Suppressor for both analog and digital audio input
Yamaha PSR E373 Portable Keyboard Deluxe Bundle Contains:
- Yamaha PSR E373 Portable Keyboard
- Trax Single X Frame Keyboard Stand
- Trax Adjustable Keyboard Bench
- Trax 61 Key Keyboard Bag Cover
Thanks to Yamaha’s Education Suite (Y.E.S), you can learn and develop in your own time and space. With the nine-step lesson function, you can assign, track, and score tasks as you play. The nine stages are split into left, right, and both handed tasks, allowing you to comfortably develop each hand for melody and chords, before combining them to perform your pieces. The range of songs included in the PSR E373 vary in difficulty for a whole range of classic tunes. Challenge yourself with the PSR E373!
If you’re looking for some of the finest sounds around, then the Yamaha PSR E373 is for you. You can enjoy 622 phenomenal tones including various guitars, basses, strings, saxophones, trumpets, drums, percussion, as well as a multitude of keyboard classics. This makes the PSR E373 ideal for anyone that seeks to experiment with different genres, or simply add layers to a band. Looking for something a little different? Then use the Dual Voice feature to link two voices together and further enrich your performance.
What really makes the PSR E373 stand out are the included Super Articulation Lite sounds. These specialist tones reproduce unique playing styles of specific instruments so you can add a new sense of realism to your performance. For example, when you select the guitar voice, you can easily reproduce realistic guitar distortion or the harmonics of a nylon guitar.
The easy-to-use keyboard makes the learning experience as simple as ABC. With a touch-sensitive keyboard system that responds to your style of play, the E373 is perfect for an expressive and emotive performance. Integrated with the lesson functions, the keyboard offers you a detailed review of your performance so you can improve your skills. The touch sensitivity on the PSR E373 gets your playing closer to a high-end piano.
To add a new dimension to your performances, the PSR E373 comes complete with premium DSP (Digital Signal Processor) effects. Now you can add a variety of on-board effects to your sounds and enhance your overall vibe! If you’re using a voice which features a recommended DSP setting, the PSR E373 will automatically apply the effect and instantly improve your performance.
The PSR-E373 features a newly developed tone generator LSI that delivers stunning improvements in sound quality as well as high-quality effects. Thanks to this new LSI, you can enjoy a comprehensive library of 622 instrument Voices perfect for playing in any genre you choose, as well as unique Super Articulation Lite Voices that reproduce the trills and string noise of stringed instruments such as the cello and mandolin—previously difficult to emulate—with amazing realism, for superbly authentic performances.
With a range of effects similar to those in top-end models and touch sensitivity that allows you to add delicate nuances to your performance, the PSR-E373 has impressive expressive capabilities. It also comes with an auto accompaniment function that provides backing in a variety of musical genres from around the world, such as jazz, R&B, and Latin.
Use the lesson functions to enjoy playing the built-in Songs with ease. These convenient lesson functions will help you to practice the built-in Songs and improve your playing skills. The lesson functions are arranged for optimum, enjoyable learning, so just select the one that’s suitable for you, and take your keyboard skills to the next level.
Yamaha PSR E373 Portable Keyboard Deluxe Bundle Specs:
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Type: LCD
- Backlight: Yes
- Language: English
- Tone Generation Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 48
- Number of Voices: 622 (241 Panel Voices + 22 Drum/SFX kits + 20 Arpeggio + 339 XGlite Voices)
- Compatibility: GM/XGlite
- DSP: 38 types
- Reverb: 12 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Dual: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Sustain: Yes
- Harmony: 26 types
- Arpeggio: 150 types
- Melody Suppressor: Yes
- Articulation: Yes (11 Super Articulation Lite Voices)
- Number of Preset Songs: 154 (including Touch Tutor: 10, Chord Study: 12, Chord Progression: 30)
- Number of Songs: 5
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Capacity: Approx. 10,000 notes
- Playback: SMF Formats 0 & 1
- Recording: Original File Format
- Lesson: KEYS TO SUCCESS, Lesson 1–3 (Listening, Timing, Waiting), Phrase Repeat, A-B Repeat, Chord Dictionary, Touch Tutor, Chord Study, Chord Progression
- USB Audio (USB TO HOST): 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo
- Number of Buttons: 9
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11–280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0–440.0–453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- Duo: Yes
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.4 MB
- DC IN: 12 V
- Headphones/Output: Standard stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- AUX IN: Yes (Stereo mini jack)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- Amplifiers: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Music rest
- Owner’s Manual
- AC adaptor* (PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Online Member Product Registration