The Roland KC150 Keyboard Amplifier is highly equipped with a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. With four independent channels, this is the perfect amp for rehearsals and intimate performances. In addition, the KC-150 also features four mono inputs, a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players for jamming along to.
The KC-150 is equipped with a subwoofer output, which allows user to add a low end boost to their performances. For the optimum sound, the KC-150 can be mounted on to speaker stands for live performances.
Like all amps from Roland, the KC-150 is especially built for life on the road. Players can benefit from the built-in handles for easier transportation, and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, reinforced protective edges and an all-metal grille.
Roland KC150 Keyboard Amplifier Features:
- Affordable 4-channel keyboard amplifier with 65-watt/12-inch speaker and piezo tweeter
- Stereo Auxiliary input (RCA) and XLR Microphone input
- 2-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- Equipped with Headphones output
- Can be easily mounted on speaker stands
- Durable roadworthy construction with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille
Roland KC150 Keyboard Amplifier Specifications:
- Rated Power Output: 65 W
- Speakers: 30 cm (12 inches) x 1, Tweeter x 1
Nominal Input Level (1 KHZ)
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2, 3, 4 (LINE):-20 dBu
- AUX IN:-10 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 KHZ)
- Line Out: +4 dBu
- Sub Woofer: +4 dBu
- Voltage: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
- Power Consumption:55 W
Roland KC150 Keyboard Amplifier Size & Weight
- Width: 480 mm
- Depth:295 mm
- Height: 435 mm
- Weight: 15.5 kg 34 lbs
Get your Roland KC150 Keyboard Amplifier now.
Trax is an authorised Roland Stockist.