Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System
With the Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System, getting your sound right has never been easier. Combining two 8” speakers with a versatile 8-channel mixer that delivers 400W of power, you can take advantage of the system’s ability to deliver a massive SPL of up to 125dB. No need for big and bulky systems that are difficult to get around. This lightweight and highly portable PA system gives you everything you need to deliver an unforgettable performance.
With its easy-to-use design, you can set your Stagepas up and be ready to perform in seconds. With diverse connectivity options and intuitive controls, the 400BT is the perfect platform for a huge range of applications. Plus, with Yamaha’s intelligent DSP, powerful 1-Knob Master EQ, and high-resolution SPX digital reverbs, you can be sure your sound will stand up to every event, every single night.
The perfect blend of power and portability
PA systems have a reputation for being big, bulky, and difficult to manage. The Yamaha Stagepas 400BT changes all of that. With a compact design that’s light enough to be carried by hand, this all-in-one portable PA system lets you take your sound with you wherever you go.
The Stagepas 400BT consists of two lightweight speakers complete with a detachable mixer. The package also comes complete with a pair of speaker cables and a power cord that can be conveniently stored in the rear compartment of one speaker. Combined with the system’s intuitive design, you have everything you need to be set up and ready to go in an instant.
With 400W of power on tap, this compact system is capable of producing a massive SPL of 125dB. For comparison, that’s louder than the typical noise levels recorded at the front row of a rock concert. With the Stagepas 400BT, you know you’re going to be heard, and all without having to break your back just getting it to the venue…
Versatile connectivity and intuitive controls
With eight channels at your disposal, simply connect your equipment and enjoy high-quality performance. Channels 1 to 4 let you connect microphones, including condenser mics, or line-level devices. When it comes to instruments, you can engage the integrated Hi-Z switch on channel 4, letting you connect electric guitars, bass guitars or even electro-acoustic guitars.
The Stagepas 400BT also features two stereo channels. These can be quickly and easily switched between stereo and mono mode, giving you plenty of flexibility for any situation. Thanks to the dedicated Monitor and Subwoofer outputs, you’re able to expand the system with additional powered speakers, stage monitors, and even powered subwoofers. Whether you have previous PA experience or not, the Stagepas system has been built so that you can pump out phenomenal sound in seconds.
Seamless Bluetooth® audio streaming
Smartphones and tablets have become an integral part of our lives. That’s why the Stagepas 400BT lets you wirelessly stream audio straight from your device to your PA system. No matter what the event or situation may be, you can control the audio playback from your smartphone or tablet, whilst that incredible Stagepas sound ensures that you’re heard with absolute clarity.
Intelligent processing for stunning sound
Consistent performance, every single night. The Yamaha Stagepas 400BT utilises intelligent digital signal processing to ensure that no matter what you’re playing, you’ll always sound your best. The DSP gives you high quality sound that’s free from distortion at any volume level. Plus, with advanced limiter circuitry, your Stagepas components will remain safe for years to come.
The Stagepas 400BT also features Yamaha’s powerful 1-Knob Master EQ™, letting you instantly optimise the sound of your system for different applications. All with the simple turn of a control knob. Whether it’s for Speech, Music, or that extra Bass Boost, the 1-Knob Master EQ™ makes sure that your system is set up to suit your needs.
There’s also another control knob that can give your sound a huge impact. The SPX Digital Reverb knob lets you quickly and easily select between Hall, Plate, Room, and Echo algorithms. Split into four parts, the single knob provides you with intuitive selection and control of the reverb algorithms to add space and atmosphere to any sound.
Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System Features:
- All-in-one portable PA system
- Delivers 400W of power in a single compact system
- Attractive and compact package with incredible portability
- Two lightweight speakers with a detachable mixer
- Includes a pair of speaker cables and power cord
- Intuitive design that can be set up and ready to go in seconds
- Perfect for a huge variety of environments and applications
- Bluetooth® compatible for wireless audio streaming
- SPX digital reverb with four different high-quality settings
- 1-Knob Master EQ™ for instant mastery of your mix
- Switchable feedback suppressor automatically removes feedback
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for each channel
- Hi-Z switch on CH4 for connecting acoustic-electric guitars and basses
- Switchable stereo/mono inputs on CH5/6 and CH7/8
- Phantom power allows you to utilise condenser microphones
- Monitor OUT allows you to expand your FOH system
- Subwoofer OUT lets you add a powered sub to your system
- Intelligent DSP for high-quality, distortion-free sound at any volume level
- Delivers high quality sound across a larger area of coverage
- Advanced limiter circuits protect vital STAGEPAS components
Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System Specifications:
- Speaker Type: 2-way bass-reflex speakers
- Frequency Range: 55Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)
- Nominal Coverage: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- LF Driver: 8” / 20cm cone
- HF Driver: 1” / 2.54cm voice coil compression driver
- Maximum Output Level: 125dB SPL / speaker (1m; on axis)
- Amplifier Maximum Output Power at 4 Ohms:
- Dynamic: 400W (200W + 200W)
- Continuous: 360W (180W + 180W)
- Channels: 8
- Input Channel Functions:
- Hi-Z switch (CH4)
- ST/MONO switch (CH5/6 – 7/8)
- Output Channel Functions:
- Feedback suppressor
- 1-Knob Master EQ™
- Inputs: 4 mono mic / line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line
- Phantom Power: +30V (CH1, 2)
- Speakers OUT (L, R)
- Monitor OUT (L/MONO, R)
- Subwoofer OUT (MONO) with auto HPF
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Ver.4.1, A2DP v1.2
- Maximum Bluetooth Range: Approx. 10-metres
- Foot Switch Input: For Reverb (foot switch not included)
- EQ Bands:
- High: High shelving, 8kHz
- Low: Low shelving, 100Hz
- DSP: SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50°
- Pole Socket: 34.8mm – 35.2mm pole socket with StageLok™
- Handles: 1 x top (per speaker)
- Power Requirements: 100V – 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption:
- Idle: 30W
- 1/8 Power: 70W
- Included Accessories:
- Cover panel
- Power cord, 2-metres
- 2 x Speaker cables, 6-metres
- 12 x Non-skid pads
- 2 x Ferrite cores
- 2 x Cable ties
- Speaker: 289mm x 472mm x 275mm (per speaker)
- Mixer: 308mm x 180mm x 116mm
- Weight: 18.3kg (7.7kg per speaker, 2.9kg mixer)