Yamaha DXR15 15″ Active PA Speaker
The Yamaha DXR15 Active PA Speaker features a 2-way bi-amplified design with an 15” woofer and a 1.4” compression tweeter. The rear panel of the speaker offers a 3-channel mixer with multiple input connections which allow you to connect a variety of sources, as well as independent level controls, a selectable HPF and a link output for connecting an additional DXR speaker. Equipped with FIR-X tuning, the DXR15 allows you to optimise the frequency and phase response to create a smooth crossover transition. An intelligent D-Contour compression ensures a consistent, crystal-clear sound throughout all output levels. Engineered to withstand the rigours of the road and complete with both multiple rigging points and a dual-angle pole mount cup, the Yamaha DXR15 active speaker is perfect for a range of live performance applications.
High Resolution Sound
All DXR Series loudspeakers are equipped with highly efficient Class-D amplifiers that were optimally designed to match the DXR’s HF and LF transducers. These high-performance amplifiers deliver the highest sound output in their class with 1100W of power, producing an impressive SPL of up to 133dB. They also provide very fast attack and superior transient response, which greatly contribute to the Yamaha DXR15 Active PA Loudspeakers incredible audio performance.
The integrated onboard mixer can handle up to three simultaneous inputs. It accepts both Mic and Line level input, giving you the flexibility to connect to a variety of sources from microphones to line level instruments and portable audio devices. When in MIC position, a HPF is automatically activated to roll off unwanted low frequency.
Robust ABS Housing
The DXR’s enclosure is moulded in rugged, non-resonant ABS designed to dampen down vibrations caused by high output levels, producing less distortion and superior sonic quality. The road-tested enclosures are equipped with heavy-duty steel grilles and ergonomic, gripped aluminum handles that greatly improve durability and portability.
“These little speakers can deliver a big punch if asked to do so, and what’s so impressive about them is their ability to play it cool or hot, gentle or aggressive, depending on the material. They’re ideal for portable playback, great for vocals and the DXR15 is well able to handle band PA duty without using subs. -Mike Crofts, Sound on Sound
- Precise 48Bit DSP processing
- Intelligent dynamic control
- Impressive 133dB SPL
- Extensive DSP protection functions
- High-efficiency 1100W Class-D amplifier
- Intuitive onboard 3-channel mixer
- Carefully selected components
- Durable enclosure
- Symmetrical housing design
- Dual-angle pole mount socket
- Multiple rigging points
- Speaker Type: 15″ 2-way, Bi-Amp Powered Speaker, Bass-Reflex Type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 49Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage:H 90° V 60°
- LF: 15″ Woofer, 2.5″ Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet.
- HF: 1.4″ Compression Driver, Ferrite Magnet
- Crossover: FIR-X Tuning (Linear Phase FIR filter)
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum Output Level: 133dB SPL
- Input 1: XLR-3-31 x1
- Input 2: Phone x2
- Input 3: RCA PIN x 2
- Thru: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with Input 1 )
- Link Out: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, Monitor, Off
- Power Requirements: 100V – 240V, 50Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Flying And Mounting Hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits For M10 x 18mm Eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm With 2-way Features (0° or 7°)
- Height: 700 mm
- Width: 445 mm
- Depth: 380 mm