QTX QX12PA Portable PA System with Bluetooth
The QX12PA is a Portable PA System with USB/SD/FM player and Bluetooth connectivity for wireless use. It is ideal for any small event such as parties, speeches, classrooms or houses of worship.
The built in amplifier operates from mains (UK and EU mains plugs included) or internal rechargeable battery powering a main driver and compression driven horn unit. The PA includes 2 VHF handheld wireless microphones with a receiver built into the rear panel along with two further mic inputs for optional headset mics, aux line input and Bluetooth™ receiver.
Use the USB/SD/FM media players to select the audio source. You can connect any Bluetooth™ enabled device such as your iPod, iPad or Android phone to the QXPA and stream your favourite music directly to the system – perfect for parties, exercise classes or music in between speeches. The integrated MP3 player plays tracks via USB or SD cards or simply use the FM radio.
A moulded handle and pole mount are included on this versatile PA unit that can be used with any standard speaker stand. A retractable trolley handle and rear wheels mean it’s easy to get the unit to your event.
- Optional neckworn transmitters available – 174.1MHz (178.851) and 175.0MHz (178.852)
- Echo effect for microphones
- 2 x VHF handheld microphones included
- Integral USB/SD/FM media player/recorder with IR remote
- Duplex Bluetooth™ receiver
- Mains/rechargeable operation
- Built-in trolley facility
- Switchable VCV “mic override” function
- Inputs: 2 x Microphone, 1 x Aux
- Power Output (RMS): 100 W
- Main Driver: 12″
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz – 20 kHz
- SPL: 100 dB
- Microphones: 2 x VHF Handheld
- Wireless Microphone Frequencies: 174.1 MHz and 175.0 MHz
- Microphone Effects: Echo
- Media Player: Internal USB/SD
- Battery Life: Up to 8 Hours
- Transportation: Built-In Trolley
- Housing: Rugged ABS
- Controls: Mic Volume, Echo, Bass, Treble, Volume, VHF Mic Volumes
- Height: 570 mm
- Width: 310 mm
- Depth: 350 mm
- Weight: 14 Kg