QTX QXW5 5.25” Woofer with Aramid Fibre Cone
High powered and reinforced. The QTX QXW5 Woofer boasts a rugged design with an aramid fibre cone, ensuring excellent performance with outstanding reliability. Combined with a rubber surround, a vented magnet, and a heat-resistant 4-layer voice coil, this high-performance woofer is able to handle power peaks with ease.
It’s not just about durability though. The robust design of the QXW5 also delivers a smooth sound that is perfect for Hi-Fi applications. Capable of reproducing sound to a high quality from 40Hz to 10kHz, the QXW5 is the perfect choice for building a full-range Hi-Fi speaker or monitor. And thanks to the integrated spade terminals, hooking the woofer up is quick and easy.
- 5.25” woofer with a reinforced aramid fibre cone
- Rubber surround
- Vented magnet
- Heat-resistant 4-layer voice coil
- Easily handles power peaks
- Produces a smooth sound for Hi-Fi applications
- Black metal chassis
- Spade terminals
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Voice Coil: 4-layer
- Maximum: 200W
- RMS: 100W
- Overall Depth: 80mm
- Magnet Diameter: 100mm
- Magnet Weight: 600g / 20oz.
- SPL: 84.8dB at 1W/1m
- Mounting Centres: 122mm diameter
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 10kHz
- Diameter: 5.25” / 130mm
- Weight: 1.27kg