The Adastra RM240S 5-channel 100V Mixer Amplifier is a rack-mountable 5-channel mixer amplifier, tailored to commercial sound installations, that can either be used as a 100V line amplifier or a standard low-impedance amp. Versatile input options include XLR (with switchable phantom power), mic/line jack, and RCA line. Features an inbuilt FM radio tuner, front-mounted SD and USB ports, and Bluetooth connectivity, all controlled via an integrated media player for hassle-free playback. A switchable ‘voiceover’ feature automatically lowers the background music volume when a signal is detected via mic input 1 and rear panel 24V contacts can mute all except mic input 1 when triggered.
Adastra RM240S 5-channel 100V Mixer Amplifier Features:
- 2U 19″ rack mountable (rack ears supplied)
- XLR input with switchable +20V phantom power – ideal for condenser microphones and paging microphones with chimes
- 2 x mic/line inputs, 2 x RCA line inputs, and 1 x RCA line output
- Switchable ‘voiceover’ feature
- Inbuilt media player with SD, USB and Bluetooth inputs and integrated FM radio tuner.
Adastra RM240S 5-channel 100V Mixer Amplifier Specs:
- 100V line or 4-16 ohm speaker output
- 24V emergency mute contacts
- Option for mains or 24Vdc power
- Editable Bluetooth ID for unique pairing