Citronic DM50S Neodymium Dynamic Microphone
A robust, high-quality microphone is the lifeblood for any vocalist that takes to the stage and can sometimes be a costly purchase to make. The Citronic DM50S Dynamic Microphone complete with a Neodymium magnet has that golden combination of premium components and build quality yet manages to deliver all this at an incredibly low price!
Big Specification, Small Price
Just because the Citronic DM50S comes with a low price tag, it doesn’t mean you miss out on features. The built-in dynamic transducer is capable of capturing frequencies from 70Hz right up to 15kHz. This means that every frequency of your voice is captured in excellent clarity. Singers, speakers, presenters, announcers can all be guaranteed great clarity.
Designed to Last
Surrounding the capsule is a metal grille with an interior foam that both serves to protect the capsule and also help reduce those unwanted ‘pop’ noises that can get in the way of a good performance.
The presence of an on/off switch also makes easy work of controlling the microphone from the stage in a live situation so that you can eliminate any feedback when the mic is not being used. This switch is built into a robust black metal shaft that is capable of handling all of the bumps and knocks that a mic can receive in a live situation.
- Excellent quality cardioid dynamic microphone for live performance
- Neodymium magnet allows for better performance through a more precise magnetic field
- 70Hz to 15kHz frequency range for full sounding capture
- Built in switch for live control
- Protective metal grille with foam to reduce pop
- Impressive -60dB sensitivity
- Best suited for singers and presenters in a live situation
- Durable construction for years of excellent performance
|Model||DM50S Dynamic Microphone|
|Capsule||Dynamic (Neodymium magnet)|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Cardioid|
|Frequency Response||70 Hz ~ 15 kHz|
In The Box:
The box for this item contains :
- DM50S dynamic microphone
- Microphone clip
- ABS carry case