An industry-standard and highly versatile microphone, the Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone is an exceptional tool for recording both musical instrument pickups and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar and woodwinds.
The Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone is best suited to the professional musicians who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument. The SM57 has been used on stages and in studios around the world. Its contoured frequency response with presence rise helps your instrument cut better through the main mix. Great for snare, toms, electric guitar, percussion and brass.
Features and Specifications
Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz): -54.5 dBV/Pa / 1.88 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Connector: 3-pin Male XLR
- Case: Dark grey enamel, die-cast steel with polycarbonate grille and stainless steel screen
- Includes: Swivel Stand Adapter, Storage Bag
- Weight: 284g
Get your Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone now.