KAM RGY is a colourful scanning laser from the new KAM XY-Series which are destined to be a favourite amongst mobile DJs and installers alike. This innovative scanning laser can cover a wide area with effects normally only associated with traditional halogen/LED scanning effects. Scanning lasers have traditionally had to be fairly low-power because of safety issues. Thanks. however, to the use of new MSP technology, XY-series lasers can now safely pan and tilt through 90° and 120°.
Kam RGY XY Laser is the one of the first lasers to combine a colourful laser show with a dynamic scanning effect. The Kam XY Laser reproduces this effect in a compact, easy-to-use and affordable laser unit.
XY-Series lasers use a combination of MSP technology, unique programming and innovative scanning design to ensure the laser never produces a “hotspot” single point laser image. KAM XY-Series lasers are all programmed to instantly cut out should any part of the system fail. This circuit, unique to Kam, will change the way laser technology can be used and make future laser shows far more dynamic.
Kam XY scanning Lasers use internal software to control other XY-series Lasers in master/slave mode. Incredibly quick and easy to setup, simply set the first laser as a Master and all others as Slaves and they’ll follow and snake around the venue in sync. The result is an impressive multi-colour, 32 patterned laser light show that will reach every part of the venue.
KAM XY RGY heralds a new era in compact, portable laser effects and is guaranteed to wow your audience with a unique and colourful display of scanning laser beams unlike any other effect on the market today.
- Linkable pan and tilt scanning red, green and yellow laser with remote control
- Fill the room with this multi-colour dancing laser
- Laser power: 60mW red, 30mW green (Class 3B)
- Laser wavelength: 532nm green, 650nm red
- Laser source: green – DPSS, red – diode
- Scanning system: 3K stepper motor
- Scanning angle: Pan >120 degrees, Tilt >90 degrees
- Full DMX512 operation
- 10 DMX channels
- Auto mode / 32 built-in patterns
- Sound-to-Light via built-in microphone
- Variable mic sensitivity
- Master/Slave mode
- MSP circuitry (Motor Stop Protection)
- LED display
- Full wireless remote control
- Fan cooled operation
- Tough aluminium chassis
- Adjustable hanging bracket
- Safety chain loop
- On/Off switch
- Safety key switch
- Mains fused IEC in and out
- Fuse rating: 20mm, 1A slow blow
- Rated voltage: AC100V-240V/50Hz-60Hz
- Power consumption: 12w
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 180 x 80 x 195mm
- Weight: 2Kg