Making bass bigger than ever the Zoom B1 FOUR Bass Multi Effects Pedal is one incredibly powerful tool. It gives you over 70 built-in effects at the push of a button, so you can give your bass a thunderous roar and unlimited depth. But it’s got far more tricks than that up its sleeve. From the built-in looper to the chromatic tuner – it’s got everything to keep the modern bassist euphoric about their sound and rig. And you’ll be blown away by its performance.
Zoom B1 FOUR Bass Multi Effects Pedal Pounding basslines:
Not a bland bassline in sight. With the wealth of effects built into this pedal, you can experiment with your sound and constantly change it up. From an octaver to bass synth sounds, there’s something for every occasion and song. Whether you want to make your music atmospheric or keep it punchy and heavy – you can do so with ease. Nine built-in amp models offer tones from classic, celebrated amps, allowing you to further expand your sonic arsenal.
The intuitive buttons help you dial in your voicing swiftly – with total control. Then there’s the looper. When you tap this on, you can record up to 30 seconds of bass goodness for you to play over – your very own backing track. Throw in the rhythm control, which adds your choice of 68 drum patterns to the mix, and you’ve got an entire rhythm section in a single box. Outstanding.
For the performer
It’s gig-worthy. With an auto-save function, you can be sure that all your favourite presets will be saved when you turn the pedal off. You can save up to 50 of your own patches – you’ll never run out of inspiration. The built-in chromatic tuner also lets you tune up in seconds, so you can keep your basslines sounding stellar. Use the preselect function to choose your patches silently with another patch running. This will help you stay permanently prepared on stage. If you’re looking for a bass pedal which will revolutionise your live setup, this will do you justice.
Zoom B1 FOUR Bass Multi Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Maximum Number Of Simultaneous Effects: 5
- User Patches: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 Khz
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit, 128× Oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-Bit, 128× Oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32−Bit
- Display: 128×32 Dot Matrix Lcd
- Input: Standard Mono Phone Jack
- Rated Input Level: -20 Dbu
- Input Impedance (Line): 470 Kω
- Aux In: Stereo Mini Jack
- Rated Input Level: -10 Dbu
- Input Impedance (Line): 1kω
- Output: Standard Stereo Phone Jack (Combined Line/Headphone)
- Maximum Output Level: Line +2 Dbu (10 Kω Or More Output Impedance)
- Headphones: 17 Mw + 17 Mw (32ω Load)
- Input S/N: 120 Db
- Noise Floor (Residual Noise): -97 Dbu
- Power: Ac Adapter: 9v Dc 500ma Centre Negative (Zoom Ad-16)
- 4 Aa Batteries (About 18 Hours Continuous Operation Time When Using Alkaline Batteries With The Lcd Backlight Off)
- USB: USB Midi, USB Micro-B (Power Can Also Be Supplied Through The USB Port, When Using A Cable Designed Only For Power, Other USB Functions Cannot Be Used)
- Height: 156 mm (D) × 130 mm (W) × 42 mm (H)
- Weight: 340 g (excluding batteries)