The Boss RC 300 Loop Station offers a range of sensational features – all tailored for the professional musician. And top of the list of its amazing feature-set is its trio of synchronised stereo loops. Each can be independently controlled, and you can stack the loops for a bigger, more all-encompassing sound.
Extensive, intuitive, easy-to-use looping
Create, stack, and manipulate multi-layered loops with the RC-300’s three stereo tracks. There’s so much you can do. Each track is independently controllable, so finding the right settings for each individual loop is made easy. Starting your loop tracks is simple thanks to the “Auto Recording” feature, which starts recording from the moment you begin playing your instrument, or as soon as you start a connected audio player.
Coming in at the right time won’t be a problem with the “Count-In” feature, giving you one bar of rhythm before recording starts. Plus, there really won’t be any limits on what you can create thanks to the RC-300’s gigantic three hours of recording time!
Optimised for on-stage use
There’s been a lot of thought gone into the design of the Boss RC-300. And that doesn’t just come down to the features and functions it has. The user interface has been focused on to ensure that it’s hassle-free to use the Loop Station while you’re performing. A built-in expression pedal can be assigned to any of the unit’s parameters, while each of the three loop tracks’ footswitches are enlarged to make it easy to select the right controls while you’re playing. It’s also compatible with additional footswitches if you’re after even more control.
A gigantic range of sonic options on-board
With 16 effects included in the RC-300 Loop Station, you’ve got plenty of ways to play with your loop tracks. With an FX library featuring flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay, and chorus effects (plus many more to boot!), you can really explore your sound and find something totally unique. These effects can be used with individual tracks or across the entire mix, meaning you can chop, change, and tweak until you’ve got an overall mix that’s just right.
Boss RC 300 Loop Station, Loop with flawless timing
To keep your loops tight and in-time, you can play along with one of the cool rhythm patterns in the RC-300’s onboard library as you record. Dozens of rhythm types are onboard, including rock, pop, shuffle, Latin, and more – in other words, there’s loads to choose from. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo.
You can also specify the time signature, so ensuring your loops are totally accurate is made easy. The RC-300 comes pre-loaded with a selection of backing tracks, and you can get even more free loop content using the Boss Tone Central library.
With a variety of connectivity options, using and managing the Loop Station is practically effortless. The RC-300 can be connected to your computer using a standard USB cable, meaning you can externally back-up your loops for safekeeping. You can also import and export WAV files using the USB connection. So getting your favourite recorded tracks from your RC-300 to another device is easy, as is adding new tracks from an external source to your Loop Station.
It’s not just great for your instrument, either. Track vocals with ease thanks to an XLR input. Or record other external stereo audio via the unit’s AUX input, and add this audio into your loop tracks. We’re not saying the RC-300 can do everything. But we are struggling to think of something that it can’t do…
Boss RC 300 Loop Station Features:
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
Boss RC 300 Loop Station Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT MIC: -50 dBu (variable)
- INPUT INST: -10 dBu (variable)
- INPUT AUX: -20 dBu (variable)
- Input Impedance
- INPUT MIC: 4 k ohms
- INPUT INST: 1 M ohm
- INPUT AUX: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:
- MAIN OUTPUT: -10 dBu
- SUB OUTPUT: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 2 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours (stereo)
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99
- Number of tracks: 3
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Rhythm Types: 83
- USB Interface:
- Hi-Speed USB (USB Mass Storage Class)
- Hi-Speed USB (USB-AUDIO)
- TRACK 1 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- TRACK 2 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- TRACK 3 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- TRACK 1 STOP pedal
- TRACK 2 STOP pedal
- TRACK 3 STOP pedal
- ALL START/STOP pedal
- LOOP FX pedal
- EXP 1 pedal
- TRACK 1 slider
- TRACK 2 slider
- TRACK 3 slider
- MASTER LEVEL knob
- RHYTHM LEVEL knob
- AUX knob
- INST knob
- MIC knob
- 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
Boss RC 300 Loop Station Connectors:
- INPUT MIC jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA)
- INPUT INST jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4″ phone type
- INPUT AUX jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MAIN OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4″ phone type
- SUB OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4″ phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4″ phone type
- CTL 1,2 / EXP 2 jack: 1/4″ TRS phone type
- CTL 3,4 / EXP 3 jack: 1/4″ TRS phone type
- USB connector
- MIDI connectors (IN/OUT/THRU) (*)
- DC IN jack (DC 9 V)
- (*) MIDI synchronization is possible with other RC-300 devices or when RC-300 is set to master.
- Power Supply DC 9 V (AC adaptor)
- Current Draw: Maximum 320 mA (DC 9 V)
- Owner’s Manual
- AC adaptor
- USB cap
Get your Boss RC 300 Loop Station at Trax Music Store now.