Behringer VT999 Vintage Tube Monster Effects Pedal
The Behringer VT999 Vintage Tube Monster Effects Pedal has a distinct advantage over every other ”tube” pedal… it has a real tube 12ax7 driving its mammoth tone. This instantly gives you the warm, smooth tonal edge of a high-end valve amp, with the rich harmonic overtones to go with.
Detailed controls then allow you to sculpt your drive tone to perfection; 3-band EQ lets you tailor bass, mid and treble independently giving you total control. Also integrated is a noise gate with adjustable threshold to remove unwanted noise (helpful with single coil pickups) which will keep the pedal silent when you want it to be. If you need warm, authentic tube distortion, it literally doesn’t get better than the VT999.
That tube sound
Authentic tube tone since ’09. The Behringer VT999 Vintage Tube Monster Effects Pedal’s real tube is an absolute gamechanger. This ingenious design feature is made even better by the fact the tube is switchable. Different tubes have different audible qualities so the VT999 lets you change tubes easily so you can find the one that suits your sound best. From velvet to grit, the tone really can change a lot so get experimenting!
Put the tube to one side and this is still a remarkably versatile overdrive pedal. The 3-band EQ allows you to individually shape every frequency band to taste so no mid-scoop and mid-hump is forced on you here (although both are achievable with the ‘Mid’ knob). Then, the noise gate is an intuitive feature that will remove unwanted transient noise so your tone stays pure and uncompromised; you’re in full control of the threshold so you choose where the gate is applied. The VT999 makes it remarkably easy and straightforward to dial in your perfect drive tone, and the nosie gate ensures it stays pristine.
Behringer VT999 Vintage Tube Monster Effects Pedal Features:
- Classic tube overdrive pedal based on hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube
- A whole tube amp in a single pedal, featuring anything from warm blues overdrive yo heavy distortion
- Integrated & switchable noise gate with adjustable threshold keeps sound noise-free
- Dedicated gain, 3-band EQ & master controls
- Status LED for power on/off
- True hard-wire bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- Includes dedicated power supply
- Input: Connector: 1/4” TS Impedance: 510kΩ
- Output: Connector: 1/4” TS Impedance: 1kΩ
- Power Supply: USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz Europe/UK/Australia: 230V, 50Hz China/Korea: 220V, 50/60Hz Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power Connector: 2 mm DC Jack, Negative Centre
- Power Consumption: 250 mA
- Weight: 1.37 kg
- Dimensions: Height: 61 mm Width: 220 mm Depth: 172 mm