The Roland Black Series Angled/Straight Instrument Cable, 20ft/6m is part of the Roland Black Series Instrument Cables and has been engineered to accurately transmit pure signals without contamination or noise interference. The professional-quality 1/4” connectors ensure clean and precise audio reproduction while the studio-quality copper core transfers your instrument’s sound with incredible detail. Complete with a low-capacitance design, Black Series cables deliver full frequency reproduction and dynamic responses, as well as guaranteeing that your tone will always remain clear and true.
Roland Black Series Angled/Straight Instrument Cable, 20ft/6m Features:
- Professional-Quality, Right Angled and Straight 1/4” Connectors
- Pure Signal Transmission without Noise Interference
- Features High-Density Spiral Copper Shielding
- Full Frequency Reproduction and Dynamic Responses
- Guarantees Incredible Audio Detail and Consistent Tone
Get your Roland Black Series Angled/Straight Instrument Cable, 20ft/6m now