This album contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s 2016–2019 Grade 4 Violin syllabus.
- three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C
- appealing and varied repertoire
- carefully edited and clearly presented throughout
- helpful information about the pieces and the exam
- The CD features performances of all syllabus pieces by ABRSM examiner Hilary Sturt,former ABRSM scholar Benjamin Baker, and jazz violinist Christian Garrick.
- Playalong Piano tracks are also included for use when practising.
About the series:
A selection of nine pieces from the ABRSM Violin syllabus at Grades 1 to 8, covering lists A, B & C.
Meticulously edited and presented, these volumes comprise rich and varied repertoire from which to create an exciting programme for an exam or concert. Each volume also includes helpful footnotes and syllabus information.