This A Dozen a Day Songbook Book 1 Easy Classical from the A Dozen A Day Songbook series contains wonderful pop hits that may be used as companion pieces to the memorable technique exercises in the A Dozen A Day series at the second difficulty level. They are also suitable as supplements with ANY piano method!
This collection of well-known classical pieces can be used on its own or as supplementary material to the iconic A Dozen A Day techniques series by Edna Mae Burnam. The pieces have been arranged to progress gradually, applying concepts and patterns from Burnam’s technical exercises whenever possible. Teacher accompaniments and suggested guidelines for use with the original series are also provided.
These arrangements are excellent supplements for any method and may also be used for sight-reading practice for more advanced students.
The difficulty titles of certain editions of the A Dozen A Day books may vary internationally. This repertoire book corresponds to the second difficulty level.
|PRODUCT FORMAT||Mixed Songbook|
A Dozen a Day Songbook Book 1 Easy Classical Song list:
- Adagio (Clarinet Concerto)
- Barcarolle (The Tales Of Hoffmann)
- Jesu, Joy Of Man’s Desiring
- Jupiter (The Planets Op.32)
- Pavane Pour Une Enfante Defunte
- Pie Jesu (Requiem Op.48)
- Sarabande (Harpsichord Suite In D Minor)
- Symphony No.5 (2Nd Movement: Andante)
- Theme (The Unfinished Symphony)
- Winter (The Four Seasons) (2Nd Movement)
The included CD provides fully-orchestrated demonstration and backing tracks for a fun play-along experience.