ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces 2020-2023 Grade 4 Score, Part & CD
The new ABRSM Cello exam pieces 2020-2023 Grade 4 book contains nine selected pieces from the ABRSM’s 2020-2023 Grade 4 Cello syllabus. The 2020 syllabus offers teachers and students more choice than ever before, with new features that appeal to learners at all grades.
The repertoire lists are refreshed and are organised in a revised structure, with a move away from the lists devised solely by period of composition to a greater focus on the style of music. There is also a focus on cross string teaching at the lower grades, with some of the pieces being set for multiple instruments.
The new Cello exam pieces books bring together, for the first time, a selection of of nine pieces from the syllabus at Grades 1-5, covering lists A, B and C.
ABRSM Cello exam pieces 2020-2023 Grade 4:
- Three pieces from each of lists A, B and C, meticulously edited and presented – see syllabus
- Pieces which have been carefully edited and clearly presented
- Rich and varied repertoire
- Helpful footnotes and syllabus information
- Available as Score only, Score & Part or Score, Part & CD
- This is the Score, Part & CD for Cello Grade 4.